** Christmas order cut-off date is Nov 1st - All orders placed after this date are not guaranteed to arrive before the 24th December **
The Hamptons are alive!
The sophisticated look of the Hamptons are so popular and with our Hamptons Bench you’ll be feeling so organised and relaxed!
With a long 120cm bench-seat that lifts to reveal a massive bin for shoes, hats or even school bags. Nothing says organised like having closed storage to hide stuff away.
THIS PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER: ALLOW 6 weeks
- Fully assembled
- Handcrafted on the Gold Coast, Australia
- NZ Pine, High-quality MDF
- Hand painted semi-gloss enamel
- 120cm wide x 45cm high x 39cm deep
Custom widths are available. Contact us to enquire
We want all of our customers to be happy with their purchase but if you're not, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee when the item is returned unused, in original condition and in its original packaging.
- Contact us by email and we will provide details of where to return your item
- Items need to be returned within 30 days of receiving your order
- Once the item has been received by our warehouse we will advise you by email and refund your purchase price
- If there is any damage or the item does not have its full and original packaging you will not be able to receive a FULL refund
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund any CUSTOM MADE, CUSTOM SIZED, ONE OFF, SAMPLE or EX-DISPLAY products due to change of mind - only through fault of the product or if there has been damage in transit.
Dust with a soft cloth, clean spills immediately and do not use chemical cleansers or abrasives.
Willow & Wood take the safety of you and your family very seriously and that is why we recommend that all products be expertly hung and secured by a building professional, skilled handyman and/or an experienced DIYer. No products should ever be hung above a child’s or other person’s bed head.
We take care in selecting our product packaging to ensure your product arrives to you safely and in perfect condition.
For more information, please visit our FAQs page