The Lake House Panel is specifically designed for thin hallways and spaces that don't allow for much storage.
Designed to be teamed up with other Mudroom pieces, the panel provides plenty of space for hanging bags, hats, umbrellas and all of the items that usually clutter up your entryway.
Adorned with 3 double robe hooks in your choice of Chrome or Antique Brass, both with Porcelain Tips, and Matt Black, the Lake House Panel will add a lovely finished feel to your home.
THIS PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER: ALLOW 6 weeks
- Fully assembled
- Handcrafted on the Gold Coast, Australia
- NZ Pine, MDF backing
- Hand-painted semi-gloss enamel
- Dimensions: 120cm Wide x 110cm High x 2.1cm Deep
- Hooks - Chrome Double Hook, Antique Brass Double Hook, Black Double Hook - see hooks here
Custom widths are available. Contact us to enquire.
Plasterboard Anchors for fixing into plasterboard walls are available for purchase here - 4 would be needed but at least 1 fixing into a timber stud is required.
We want all of our customers to be happy with their purchase but if you're not, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee when the item is returned unused, in original condition and in its original packaging.
- Contact us by email and we will provide details of where to return your item
- Items need to be returned within 30 days of receiving your order
- Once the item has been received by our warehouse we will advise you by email and refund your purchase price
- If there is any damage or the item does not have its full and original packaging you will not be able to receive a FULL refund
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund any CUSTOM MADE, CUSTOM SIZED, ONE OFF, SAMPLE or EX-DISPLAY products due to change of mind - only through fault of the product or if there has been damage in transit.
Dust with a soft cloth, clean spills immediately and do not use chemical cleansers or abrasives.
Willow & Wood take the safety of you and your family very seriously and that is why we recommend that all products be expertly hung and secured by a building professional, skilled handyman and/or an experienced DIYer. No products should ever be hung above a child’s or other person’s bed head.
We take care in selecting our product packaging to ensure your product arrives to you safely and in perfect condition.
For more information, please visit our FAQs page