The Hamptons Panel is designed to collect all those bits and pieces that you carry through your front door and dump.
Plenty of space for hanging bags, hats, umbrellas and all of the items that usually clutter up your entry way.
It also has a shallow ledge on top that can hold smaller items and is adorned with 6 hooks in Chrome or Antique Brass and 2 double hooks lower down for your smaller residents to use.
MADE TO ORDER: ALLOW 3 - 5 weeks
- Fully assembled
- Handcrafted in Melbourne, Australia
- NZ pine, MDF
- Non-toxic paint (no lead or formaldehyde)
- 125cm Wide x 150cm Hide x 10cm Deep
- Hooks: Chrome, Antique Brass
Custom widths are available. Contact us to enquire.
Plasterboard Anchors for fixing into plasterboard walls are available for purchase here - 4 would be needed but at least 1 fixing into a timber stud is required.
We want all of our customers to be happy with their purchase but if you're not, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee when the item is returned unused, in original condition and in its original packaging.
- Contact us by email and we will provide details of where to return your item
- Items need to be returned within 30 days of receiving your order
- Once the item has been received by our warehouse we will advise you by email and refund your purchase price
- If there is any damage or the item does not have its full and original packaging you will not be able to receive a FULL refund
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund any CUSTOM MADE, CUSTOM SIZED, ONE OFF, SAMPLE or EX-DISPLAY products due to change of mind - only through fault of the product or if there has been damage in transit.
Dust with a soft cloth, clean spills immediately and do not use chemical cleansers or abrasives.
Willow & Wood take the safety of you and your family very seriously and that is why we recommend that all products be expertly hung and secured by a building professional, skilled handyman and/or an experienced DIYer. No products should ever be hung above a child’s or other person’s bed head.
We take care in selecting our product packaging to ensure your product arrives to you safely and in perfect condition.
For more information, please visit our FAQs page