The Virginia Mantel is a grand decorative shelf that solves the issue of lost hats, dumped coats and scarves in your laundry or hallway.
Handcrafted in Australia from solid New Zealand pine, this mantel is adorned with six Coat & Hat hooks in your choice of Chrome or Antique Brass, both with porcelain tips.
Paired with either the Cottage or Lake House Panel and the Traditional Bench, the Virginia Mantel is a perfect home for hats, coats, scarves and all of those lost clothing pieces that seem to magically disappear!
THIS PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER: ALLOW 6 weeks
- Fully assembled
- Handcrafted on the Gold Coast, Australia
- NZ pine
- Hand-painted semi-gloss enamel
- Dimensions: 130cm Wide (Top Shelf) 120cm Wide (Body) x 25.5cm High x 20cm Deep
- Hooks: Chrome Coat & Hat Hook with Porcelain Tip, Antique Brass Coat & Hat Hook with Porcelain Tip, Black Coat & Hat Hook with Porcelain Tip, Vintage Wire Hook - see hooks here
Custom widths are available. Contact us to enquire.
Plasterboard Anchors for fixing into plasterboard walls are available for purchase here - 4 would be needed but at least 1 fixing into a timber stud is required.
We want all of our customers to be happy with their purchase but if you're not, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee when the item is returned unused, in original condition and in its original packaging.
- Contact us by email and we will provide details of where to return your item
- Items need to be returned within 30 days of receiving your order
- Once the item has been received by our warehouse we will advise you by email and refund your purchase price
- If there is any damage or the item does not have its full and original packaging you will not be able to receive a FULL refund
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund any CUSTOM MADE, CUSTOM SIZED, ONE OFF, SAMPLE or EX-DISPLAY products due to change of mind - only through fault of the product or if there has been damage in transit.
Dust with a soft cloth, clean spills immediately and do not use chemical cleansers or abrasives.
Willow & Wood take the safety of you and your family very seriously and that is why we recommend that all products be expertly hung and secured by a building professional, skilled handyman and/or an experienced DIYer. No products should ever be hung above a child’s or other person’s bed head.
We take care in selecting our product packaging to ensure your product arrives to you safely and in perfect condition.
For more information, please visit our FAQs page